By Mac Slavo | SHTFplan | August 15, 2018

The known carcinogen and infamous weed killing chemical glyphosate has just been found in breakfast foods marketed for children. A new study has discovered trace amounts of the most widely used herbicide in the country in oats, granolas, and snack bars.

Concern over glyphosate has continued to grow in the United States in recent years.  Although the chemical may be safe in some amounts to spray on weeds if certain safety precautions are taken, it is probably a lot more dangerous if it’s ingested by a child. Most disturbing, however, is the fact that thirty-one out of 45 tested products had levels of glyphosate that were higher than what many scientists consider safe for children.

The study, which was conducted by the non-profit Environmental Working Group (EWG) found that many of the breakfast foods marketed to children contain glyphosate.  “I was shocked,” said Dr. Jennifer Lowry, who heads the Council on Environmental Health for the American Academy of Pediatrics. Although not much is known about the effects of the chemical on children, parents and doctors are concerned. “We don’t know a lot about the effects of glyphosate on children,” Lowry said. “And essentially we’re just throwing it at them.”

“We’re very concerned that consumers are eating more glyphosate than they know,” said Scott Faber, vice president of government affairs at EWG, according to CBS News. Faber has been working to improve food safety standards for more than a decade. He said he and his team at EWG conducted the study which included a lab test involving “45 samples of products made with conventionally grown oats.” The researchers found glyphosate, which is the active ingredient in the Monsanto weed-killer Roundup, in all but two of the products.

EWG used it’s own very stringent standards of safe levels of glyphosate when testing the products, which should also be noted. Because of that, in response to EWG’s study, Monsanto said, “even at the highest level reported… an adult would have to eat 118 pounds of the food item every day for the rest of their life in order to reach the EPA’s limit” for glyphosate residues. Just last week, in fact, a jury in California ordered Monsanto to pay one man $289 million in damages after his lawsuit claimed the company’s weedkillers caused his cancer. EWG’s Faber is skeptical of EPA’s glyphosate limits.

The World Health Organization says glyphosate is a “probable carcinogen,” and California lists it as a chemical “known to the state to cause cancer.” Monsanto continues to dispute the claim that the chemical is carcinogenic, saying in a statement, “glyphosate does not cause cancer” and “has a more than 40-year history of safe use.”

As the debate over glyphosate’s safety continues, it isn’t likely to see tests on the stuff cease anytime soon. And Faber isn’t the only person concerned over its possible carcinogenic effects.  “It is time now for them to step up and do their jobs to ban glyphosate,” said Zen Honeycutt, who heads Moms Across America, a group formed to raise awareness about toxic exposures. “We want to trust that what is in the grocery store is safe and the shocking reality is that in many cases it’s not,” Honeycutt said.


Contributed by Mac Slavo of SHTFplan.com


SHARE:

By Heather Callaghan | Natural Blaze | August 10, 2013

It is with great relief that we announce the following: Monsanto corporation – now a part of Bayer – lost the trial of the century against a man dying of cancer, his cancer alleged to be caused by Roundup herbicide. The corporation was found by a jury to be responsible for all claims and ordered to pay $250 million dollars in punitive damages to school groundskeeper Dewayne Johnson, who’s life and limb are stricken with deadly lymphoma after years of using Roundup Pro and Ranger Pro.

After weeks of arguments and court deliberations, a San Francisco jury sided with Johnson on Aug 8. As ABC7 reports:

Forty-six-year-old Dewayne Lee Johnson filed the civil suit against the pesticide manufacturer.

Johnson’s attorneys say he was diagnosed with non-Hodgkins Lymphoma after spraying Roundup weed killer for two and a half years.

Monsanto released a statement regarding Friday’s verdict:

“We are sympathetic to Mr. Johnson and his family. Today’s decision does not change the fact that more than 800 scientific studies and reviews – and conclusions by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the U.S. National Institutes of Health and regulatory authorities around the world – support the fact that glyphosate does not cause cancer, and did not cause Mr. Johnson’s cancer. We will appeal this decision and continue to vigorously defend this product, which has a 40-year history of safe use and continues to be a vital, effective, and safe tool for farmers and others.” 

The jury had different ideas, however.

They felt that the herbicides did in fact cause his Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and that Monsanto failed to warn him of the risk.

Moreover, the jury found that Monsanto “acted with malice, oppression and fraud.”

This trial is the first of its kind and was allowed to proceed speedily because of Mr. Johnson’s terminal condition.

Our hearts are with Dewayne Johnson and his family during this time of resolution. We certainly hope that the comparatively small compensation is some kind of token of justice, although it can never make up for his suffering.

We also hope that groundskeepers and horticulturalists everywhere will take heed of this story and realize the risks that they unwittingly take.


This article (Jury Ruled Monsanto Liable in Case of Man Dying of Cancer After Using Weedkiller) was created by and appeared first at Natural Blaze.

Heather Callaghan is an Energy Healer, consultant, independent researcher/writer, speaker and food & health freedom advocate. She is the Editor and co-founder of NaturalBlaze as well as a certified Self-Referencing IITM Practitioner. She has written over 1,200 articles and wants readers to empower themselves to take back their health!


SHARE:

By Jon Rappoport | No More Fake News | July 2, 2018

Put these two public-health agency statements up against each other:

DON’T GIVE THIS VACCINE TO PEOPLE WHOSE IMMUNE SYSTEMS ARE WEAK, BECAUSE DIRE CONSEQUENCES WOULD FOLLOW.

WE GAVE THIS VACCINE TO 100 MILLION PEOPLE, MILLIONS OF WHOM HAD WEAK IMMUNE SYSTEMS, AND IT WAS A GLORIOUS SUCCESS, ONE OF THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE HISTORY OF MODERN MEDICINE.

Doesn’t add up, does it? Across a population of 100 million people, widespread harm and death would have occurred.

Read on, and follow the inexorable logic.

The FDA released a statement (8/28/17), about its crackdown on a California company pushing an unapproved treatment for cancer patients: stem cells mixed with a smallpox vaccine.

But that’s not the big story. The big story is buried in the FDA press release. Here is the Agency’s statement:

“Serious health problems, including those that are life-threatening, can also occur in…people who…have problems with their heart or immune system if they become infected with the [smallpox] vaccine virus, either by being vaccinated or by being in close contact with a person who was vaccinated.”

Get it? The FDA is admitting that those with certain prior health conditions who pick up the smallpox virus, as a result of vaccination, are at exceptionally high risk. AMONG THOSE PRIOR HEALTH CONDITIONS IS: “IMMUNE SYSTEM PROBLEMS.”

That simply means: weak and compromised immune systems.

And yet…during the years 1966-1980, a massive smallpox eradication campaign was carried out in Africa, under the auspices of the World Health Organization. Roughly 100 million doses of the smallpox vaccine were given to Africans, MILLIONS OF WHOM ALREADY HAD SEVERELY COMPROMISED IMMUNE SYSTEMS.

Their immune systems were compromised by hunger, protein-calorie malnutrition, starvation, contaminated water supplies, lack of basic sanitation—all the conditions that are part of generation to generation poverty.

How much devastation was wrought by this smallpox vaccination campaign?

The World Health Organization, in 1980, celebrated the eradication of smallpox on the African continent—but was that what really happened?

Or was it this? The visible signs of smallpox receded, but people with already-compromised immune systems began dying in large numbers. (Is THAT what would soon be called AIDS?)

The FDA, in the statement I quoted above, unwittingly implied what researchers have known for decades: the so-called smallpox eradication campaign in Africa was one of the most dangerous medical interventions in history.

In the late 1980s, a respected biologist with close knowledge of the Africa eradication campaign, told me, off the record, that after the World Health Organization celebrated their “victory” in Africa, they held a very secret meeting in Geneva.

At this meeting, it was decided that the smallpox vaccine they deployed in Africa would never be used again.

I asked him why.

Because it caused cases of smallpox, he said.

So the African eradication campaign had a double effect. In some people, the vaccine caused smallpox, which it was supposed to prevent. In others, it wrought extreme devastation and death without giving the appearance of smallpox.

More lies, more widespread destruction from the vaccine establishment.

Need further proof? In 2001, out of nowhere, the US federal government announced there was a potential bio-terror threat: the use of the smallpox virus as a weapon. Therefore, vaccination clinics would be set up all over America, and “everyone” should show up and receive the smallpox vaccine. As encouragement, President Bush got his shot on national television.

But then, even mainstream doctors and researchers began contacting reporters and telling them there was a serious problem: the dangerous vaccine could injure and kill people.

The program was quietly allowed to fade out. The massive number of vaccination clinics never materialized. About a year after US Secretary of Health and Human Services, Tommy Thompson, had warned the country about the threat of a smallpox bioterror attack, he showed up to say he was recommending that cabinet members should NOT get the shot. And that was that. End of story.

A national vaccine program canceled. Retracted. Buried. When do you see that happen? Virtually never.

However, the smallpox vaccine was too dangerous.

—The same vaccine that was shot into the bodies of 100 million Africans.


Contributed by Jon Rappoport of No More Fake News.

Jon is The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.


SHARE:

By Mac Slavo | SHTFplan.com | May 8, 2018

Billionaire Bill Gates says he’s trying to prevent an apocalyptic nightmare – one which he says could kill 30 million people in 200 days. He says the scariest recurring nightmare is a global pandemic, triggered by a bio-terror attack, and he’s trying to reach out to new National Security Adviser John Bolton about a vaccination plan he believes can prevent it.

Gate doesn’t believe a bioattack would prevent all loss of human life, but he thinks a massive vaccination effort could mitigate its catastrophic effects. Gates says the U.S. government is falling short in preparing the nation and the world for the “significant probability of a large and lethal modern-day pandemic occurring in our lifetimes.”

But not any vaccine is 100% effective, and some are straight up death traps; a game of Russian roulette if you will. But to billionaires like Gates, our lives and health don’t really matter at all. He has the means to survive, so he isn’t concerned about what we inject in our bodies – pandemic or not. It’s quite obvious he’s on a fear-mongering propaganda campaign for vaccine manufacturers. In fact, Gates made a presentation on his fears last week to the Massachusetts Medical Society.

The Microsoft co-founder now leads a foundation on global health and he said he briefed President Donald Trump, who encouraged him to follow up with top officials at the Health and Human Services Department, the National Institutes of Health, and the Food and Drug Administration. Gates believes that like the last major pandemic one that occurred 100 years ago in 1918 and saw the influenza virus kill as many as 100 million worldwide, another is right around the corner.

Gates says only the U.S. has the resources to prevent it, though it will require an organized global plan – one that currently does not exist. And what he wants, is a massive forced vaccination campaign.  Vaccines alone are sometimes bigger killers than the diseases they allegedly prevent.

From the US government’s own website:

As of March 31, 2018, there have been more than 89,355 reports of measles vaccine reactions, hospitalizations, injuries and deaths following measles vaccinations made to the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), including 445 related deaths, 6,196 hospitalizations, and 1,657 related disabilities. Over 60% of those adverse events occurred in children three years old and under. –VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System)

By comparison, how many have died from the measles? Again, from the US government’s own websites:

Measles has killed one person in 2015, and before that, one died in 2003.  So two measles deaths have occurred since 2003 from the actual infection, but the vaccine has killed 445.

But Gates doesn’t care what you want and what the numbers say, he wants everyone vaccinated. And if he’s got to play on fear to get it, he’s going to: it’s king the MO of globalists. Gates believes that if a highly contagious and lethal airborne pathogen like the 1918 influenza were to take hold today, nearly 33 million people worldwide would die in just six months, Gates noted in his prepared remarks, citing a simulation done by the Institute for Disease Modeling, a research organization in Bellevue, Washington.

Besides a massive vaccine push, Gates has other ideas about preparing for the worst. “So, we need to invest in other approaches, like antiviral drugs and antibody therapies that can be stockpiled or rapidly manufactured to stop the spread of pandemic diseases or treat people who have been exposed,” he said in his speech. Of course, Gates’ nightmare is not even a worst-case scenario. Another leading flu expert says the next one could easily wipe out 300 million worldwide.

What about boosting immunities naturally in preparation for a pandemic? Gates seems to think the best way is to spend money on government approved vaccines or drugs.

At the end of the day, we should all be free to make our own decisions about whether or not we want to be injected with vaccines. It’s easy to see the government is pushing them on us, but that just makes some even warier.


Contributed by Mac Slavo of SHTFplan.com where this article was originally published.


SHARE:

Earl Garcia | Natural News | March 29, 2017

A recent breakthrough in high-intensity focused ultrasound therapy (HIFU) technology has proven its use as an effective cancer treatment. A multi-institutional research team from China developed a semi-enclosed, spherical cavity transducer that can produce a focused, standing-wave field with a subwavelength-scale focal region and extremely high ultrasound intensity. The spherical cavity transducer appeared to generate tighter focal regions and greater pressure amplitude compared with the traditional concave spherical transducer. Researchers said the level of intensity generated by the new transducer design may lead to significant improvements in HIFU therapy. The findings were published in the Journal of Applied Physics.

HIFU is a non-invasive, targeted treatment that makes use of sound waves to eradicate cancer cells. HIFU uses an ultrasonic transducer to convert electrical signals into sound waves, then concentrates ultrasound into a small focal region to raise the temperature to more than 65 decrees Celsius, thereby killing cancer cells in the process without inducing damage to surrounding tissues. The technique works in the same manner as focusing sunlight through a lens, which helps eliminate the disease-causing cells.

HIFU can be used as an alternative to traditional cancer treatments such as chemotherapy and surgery.

Sound waves prove to be viable cancer treatment in various studies

High-intensity focused ultrasound therapy proved to be a highly-effective cancer treatment in various studies and clinical trials.

For instance, researchers at the University College Hospital in London examined 625 men with prostate cancer and found that 93 percent of patients who underwent HIFU alone remained cancer-free at five years following the treatment, without requiring surgery or radiotherapy. Data also showed that only one to two percent of patients who had HIFU treatment suffered long-term urinary incontinence, compared with 10 to 20 percent of patients who had surgery. In addition, only 15 percent of patients in the HIFU group developed erectile dysfunction compared with 30 to 60 percent of surgical patients.

“The results of this study are impressive and have the potential to transform prostate cancer treatment for many men in the future. It is extremely exciting technology and these results show that in men diagnosed early by prostate-specific antigen (PSA) blood testing, this targeted therapy could be as effective as surgery to remove the whole prostate gland or radiotherapy and cause far fewer side effects,” said study co-author Tim Dudderidge.

The findings were presented at an annual meeting of the European Association of Urology in Munich, Germany.

A British clinical trial funded by the Medical Research Council has also found that 95 percent of patients who underwent HIFU therapy for prostate cancer remained cancer-free at 12 months after the treatment. The researchers also found that none of the respondents suffered urinary incontinence during the follow-up period.

Another sound wave innovation to watch out for

Researchers at the University of Alberta in Canada have developed a new technique that uses focused sound waves to activate minute particles known as nanodroplets. According to the researchers, the new technique was as accurate as using needles in biopsy.

“With a little bit of ultrasound energy, nanodroplets phase-change into microbubbles. That’s important because ultrasound can really oscillate these microbubbles. The microbubbles absorb of the ultrasound energy and then act like boxing gloves to punch the tumor cells and knock little vesicles off. That led us to detect some genes that were indicative of the aggressiveness of the tumour. That’s potentially very powerful. You can get a genetic characterization of the tumour, but do it relatively non-invasively,” said engineering professor Roger Zemp.

The findings were published in the journal Cancer Research. 

Find more news on medical discoveries at Discoveries.news.


By Earl Garcia at NaturalNews.com where this article was originally published.


SHARE: