L. Steele | America Uncensored | January 31, 2019

When it comes to the Obama’s, Americans are faced with a harsh reality. After 8 disgusting years of this obama-nation we realize the first question that should have been asked. Do we know anything about these people?

America are you okay?

What happened to this nation in the last decade is nothing less than an atrocity. In 2008 many Americans gathered at the polls hoping to make history by voting in the first black president. Opening the White House doors to many firsts for sure. Such as the first foreign president and the first transgender First-Lady declaring war on school lunch.

So, America are you okay?




Earlier this week a gay twitter account discovered something that may add to rumors that “Michelle” Obama is actually a man. Tweeter @usminority discovered the official Obama account @BarackObama was following @Fleshjack, the official account of Fleshjack gay sex toys.

This tweet put Twitter execs in full panic mode, working overtime to hide the truth and make it seem as if the proof never existed. However, the tweet gained enough attention before twitter would apply it’s damage control.

Further more, not only was Obama’s account following a gay sex toy account but also following a gay porn star account!

As this was unfolding Twitter jumped in and took action. First by blocking users from viewing who follows @Fleshjack and later hiding the Fleshjack account until the next day, after the truth was removed.

This all ties in with a claim by Larry Sinclair, who says he had gay sex with Barack Obama while doing cocaine. But as usual mainstream sources will do everything to ignore and even help cover up the truth.

Are you okay, America?

Once again we are reminded that everything about the Obamas is a lie. They came in to destroy the foundations of this nation. In eight years they turned the Democrat party into a bunch of raging anti-American lunatics.

America are you okay? So America are you okay? Are you okay, America? You’ve been hit by, you’ve been scammed by, a smooth criminal.


Contributed by L. Steele of America Uncensored.net, where this article was originally published.


SHARE:

* America Uncensored | January 9, 2019 *

President Donald Trump just told House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to take a hike and close the door on her way out.

While meeting with the president on Wednesday, democrats said they had no intention of changing their stance on funding the wall. Trump responded by showing them the door.




According to both the President and Vice President Pence, Trump asked Pelosi if he was to reopen the government now if she would fund the wall within 30 days? When she responded with “no”, Trump kicked her out.

The president then took to twitter, writing:

Just left a meeting with Chuck and Nancy, a total waste of time.

I asked what is going to happen in 30 days if I quickly open things up, are you going to approve Border Security which includes a Wall or Steel Barrier?

Nancy said, NO. I said bye-bye, nothing else works!

Trump chose to stand his ground for the security of the nation.

The presidents tweets prompted some to remember that Mexico was supposed to pay for the wall.

And others showing support.

Vice president Mike Pence confirmed the incident to reporters, saying:

“We just ended a very short meeting, We heard once again that Democratic Leaders are unwilling to negotiate,”

While many Americans would cheer the president’s decision to kick Nancy out of the White House, it would seem more fitting to kick her out of the country to see the wall from the other side.

Looking past all the talking heads, the government shutdown fiasco leaves just one question in the minds of hard working Americans. Why are taxes still being taken out of my check?!


Contributed by L. Steele of AmericaUncensored.net


SHARE:

L. Steele | America Uncensored | October 25, 2018

Hundreds of U.S. troops are said to be making their way to America’s southern border to assist the National Guard and DHS aiming to stop a migrant caravan making its way from Honduras. According to a U.S. official, 800 soldiers are being sent to offer “logistical support”.

In response to president Trump’s threat to send the military to the border, Defense Secretary James Mattis could order the deployment as soon as today, Fox News reports.

The official said roughly 800 soldiers will be sent to the area to offer “logistical support,” including providing tents and vehicles.

It’s not immediately clear which units are being tasked with the mission as details are still being finalized.

Defense Secretary James Mattis could sign the deployment orders as soon as today.

Thursday morning, president Donald Trump took to twitter calling the caravan a “National Emergency” requiring military support to stop it.

The National Guard, assisting Homeland Security, currently has 2,100 troops on the southern border.

The caravan of around 7,000 migrants is still 1,000 or more miles away from the closest entry point into the United States. Many are suffering exhaustion and other health issues.

The actual number of migrants with the caravan is not known as some are turning back to their homelands while others are joining along the way. Sickness, fear and harassment are whittling down the caravan, CNBC reports.




Little by little, sickness, fear and police harassment are whittling down the migrant caravan making its way to the U.S. border, with many of the 4,000 to 5,000 migrants camped overnight under plastic sheeting in a town in southern Mexico complaining of exhaustion.

The group, many with children and even pushing toddlers in strollers, planned to depart Mapastepec at dawn Thursday with more than 1,000 miles still to go before they reach the U.S. border.

But in recent days a few hundred have accepted government offers to bus them back to their home countries.

President Trump continues to call for a border wall to help combat invasions such as the caravan heading this way. However, it seams to have less appeal now that republicans are trying to fund it through taxpayers instead of making Mexico pay for it as promised.

Though mainstream media outlets such as CNBC paints a picture of hundreds of migrants suffering trying to make their way to America for a better life, there is much more at stake. The safety of this nation. As Sara Carter points out, there are people joining up with the caravan from several terrorist countries including members of the MS 13 gang.

It’s hard to find fault with Trump’s decision to put our military on the border, it is after all where they belong. Our troops are spread out throughout the world fighting battles for rich globalist which have nothing to do with out freedom. The border is where they belong, protecting us from real threats.


Contributed by L.Steele of AmericaUncensored.net, where this article was originally published.


SHARE:

By L. Steele | America Uncensored | Sept. 21, 2018

If you, like many other Americans living in reality, find yourself wondering why there seems to be jobs hiring and nobody applying? It may have something to do with the latest trend backed by George Soros and other billionaire scum with money to burn.

Targeting those looking to travel and make an easy buck, Soros and others have decided to pay people for opinions. Not their own opinions of course, but the opinions they are told to protest for. Paying people who can’t think for themselves to protest whatever they are told to.

Activists backed by George Soros were caught giving money to protesters of Brett Kavanaugh before being arrested.

As reported by Peter Hasson & Joe Simonson at The Daily Caller News Foundation:

Left-wing groups funded by George Soros and other major Democratic donors hand out cash to protesters arrested for disrupting Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearings, the activists revealed Monday night.

A coalition of left-wing activist organizations including Women’s March, the Center for Popular Democracy (CPD) and Housing Works have scheduled the near-constant disruptions at the Kavanaugh hearings as part of an organized effort to derail the confirmation process in a series of meetings since he was first nominated.

The cash from the donor-funded groups goes toward the protesters’ post-and-forfeit payments — a small cash sum paid to resolve low-level misdemeanor crimes and avoid jail time.

Those are just some of the details representatives from the three groups revealed in a Monday night conference call planning their next two anti-Kavanaugh protests, one on Thursday and one next Monday.

The Daily Caller News Foundation received a tip with the dial-in code for Monday’s conference call and was present on the call in its entirety. One reporter, who asked questions, revealed his name during the introductions portion of the meeting.

Protesters only need a government-issued ID and “your cash for the post-and-forfeit,” CPD national field organizer Darius Gordon said on the call.

The left-wing organizations would provide cash for the post-and-forfeits to protesters who didn’t show up with their own money, Gordon and another organizer, Housing Works national advocacy coordinator Paul Davis, both said on Monday’s call.

“If you do not have access to your cash we will certainly be able to arrange to get it to you before the action,” Davis said, noting that they had done so at previous anti-Kavanaugh protests.




Billionaire George Soros, who uses a network of nonprofits to advance his left-wing political ideology on a global scale, is a primary source of funding for CPD.

Tom Steyer, another Democratic billionaire and possible 2020 presidential candidate, is also listed as providing funds to groups organizing the protests.

Women’s March lists Planned Parenthood as its “exclusive premier sponsor” and environmentalist group National Resources Defense Council Inc. as its “presenting platinum sponsor.”

While Soros is proven to be an enemy of the United States, he remains free, using his wealth to cause instability throughout the nation.


Contributed by L. Steele of America Uncensored .net


SHARE:

America Uncensored | August 14, 2018

While “Patriots” are busy celebrating the firing of Peter Strzok, Trump busy with his war on fake news, Alex Jones busy fighting censorship, and hopeless idiots busy jumping out of moving cars, liberals are out right declaring war. Doing everything to make their dream a reality, going as far as turning suspected terrorists loose.

New Mexico Liberal Judge Sarah Backus has set the five muslim extremists, running the N.M. compound, free. With only a signature bond! As being reported by KOB 4 Albuquerque.

Despite prosecutors evidence of a dead child, child abuse and training children to become school shooters, Judge Backus rules that these men are not a danger to society.

State prosecutors’ motion to detain five adults arrested after a raid in northern New Mexico earlier this month was denied by a judge on Monday.

Judge Sarah Backus made the determination, saying the state failed to meet the burder of showing the suspects were a danger to the community following several hours of testimony and evidence being presented by prosecutors. Siraj Wahhaj, Hujrah Wahhaj, Lucas Morton, Jany Leveille and Subhannah Wahhaj each face 11 counts of child abuse, after 11 children were found living in deplorable conditions at the site. –KOB4

In case you are wondering, YES, this just happened!




While everyone is cheering the FBI for firing one traitor, the rest of them are aiding in plots against America. With the help of judges and lawyers. The raid on this New Mexico compound was not supposed to happen, so it seems.

President Trump should be tweeting up a storm about this. Every last news agency should be all over it. This should be the reason for school walkouts, but we aren’t hearing much from David Hogg about it.

Meanwhile some are doing what they can, fighting through the censorship to get the word out.

And some are getting right to the point.

It’s a sad time in America when everyday tax paying American citizens could be detained for using straws, but radical jihadists are set free.


Contributed by LP of AmericaUncensored.net


SHARE: