By Tim Brown | Freedom Outpost | October 22, 2018

OK, so there have been several reports about the Las Vegas shooting that occurred on October 1, 2017, over one year ago.  Earlier this year, it was revealed that a noise complaint from alleged shooter Stephen Paddock’s room was issued to the Mandalay Bay Casino and Hotel for the room below him.  The issue is that Paddock, according to intelligence services, was not even in his room, but rather was at his home in Mesquite, Nevada.  So, who made the complaint?

According to a report from US News from January 2018:

Sept. 30: Paddock places a “do not disturb” sign on both Mandalay Bay rooms, travels twice to Mesquite, and rolls a total of six suitcases into the rooms. He declines housekeeping service and gambles for a couple of hours before driving home to Mesquite.

Oct. 1: Paddock returns to the Mandalay Bay, gambles for several hours, takes two rolling suitcases and a third bag to his room, moves his vehicle from self-park to valet and orders two room service entrees in Danley’s name.

According to an intelligence report obtained by Big League Politics, which was compiled by former high-level United States intelligence officers, Paddock was not in his room at the time, but rather at his home in Mesquite.

So, consider the fact that the noise complaint occurred early on the morning of October 1 while Paddock was allegedly at his home in Mesquite.




According to The Daily Mail:

Albert Garzon, a restaurant owner visiting from San Diego, and his wife and friends, was staying in 31-135, directly beneath Paddock, when he says he got a knock on the door at 1.30am.

It was security asking him to turn down the music after another guest had complained about the noise, the New York Times reports.

When he asked who it was, he replied: ‘It’s the guest above you.’

Garzon says they turned down the music, but half an hour later, they got another visit from a different security guard saying the hotel had received another complaint from the same individual.

The restaurateur agreed and turned the music off.

He gave it very little thought amid the ensuing chaos on Sunday, until early on Monday, when he looked up and saw a curtain flapping out of Paddock’s smashed out windows, and realized that the noise complaint had been made by the gunman.

So, two calls came in of a noise complaint from Paddock’s room about an hour apart, the first one around 1:30am.  Yet, he wasn’t there.

The obvious question is, who made the complaint?

We know that the Las Vegas Metro Police have concluded that Paddock acted alone, which there is enough evidence that we are privy to that we know cannot be true.

For instance, while we were told that his girlfriend Marylou Danley was cleared within hours after she was allegedly in the Philippines thought she had just been at the hotel prior to the shooting.  Could she have actually been in the room?  Perhaps.

Then, we have the mystery of who locked the door to the adjoining room that was also in Paddock’s name.

Then, we have the Islamic State making not one, not two, but three different claims that Paddock was a convert to Islam.

That could be the actual Islamic State or it could be many of their handlers.  We commonly refer to them as the Central Intelligence Agency.

Was it an Islamist?  Was it a federal agent?  Was it Paddock’s girlfriend?

Was it perhaps that Australian that neither the FBI nor the Las Vegas Police decided to interview who claimed to know things only investigators knew about Paddock and his room and claimed he was in the room beside him?

Will we ever be given the truth about the Vegas shooting?


Contributed by Tim Brown of Freedom Outpost.

Tim Brown is an author and Editor at FreedomOutpost.com, SonsOfLibertyMedia.com, GunsInTheNews.com and TheWashingtonStandard.com. He is husband to his “more precious than rubies” wife, father of 10 “mighty arrows”, jack of all trades, Christian and lover of liberty. He resides in the U.S. occupied Great State of South Carolina. . Follow Tim on Twitter. Also check him out on Gab and Steemit


SHARE:

By Mac Slavo | SHTFplan | Sept. 18, 2018

President Donald Trump ordered the feds to declassify documents relating the Russian election meddling investigation yesterday. Among the documents to be declassified are all of the text messages between disgraced FBI figures Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

The documents to be declassified include all FBI reports on interviews with Justice Department official Bruce Ohr and all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all other applications to surveil Carter Page. Trump also asked that other important documents be declassified as well, including 21 pages worth of an application for a renewed surveillance warrant against former campaign aide Carter Page, according to Fox News.  The 21 pages Trump wants to be declassified only make up a small part of the 412 pages of FISA applications and warrants related to Page released by the FBI earlier this year in heavily redacted format. The June 2017 application was the last of four filed by the Justice Department in support of FISA court orders allowing the monitoring of Page for nearly a year.

According to the redacted version as reported by Fox News, three of the declassified pages contain information included in a section titled “The Russian Government’s Coordinated Efforts to Influence the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election.” That section includes reference to the potential coordination between people associated with Trump’s campaign and the alleged Russian election interference effort.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said President Trump had ordered the documents released by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) and the Justice Department “[a]t the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency.”





The text messages are to be released “without redaction,” and those include messages from Ohr, Strzok, Lisa Page, former FBI Director James Comey, and former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

Carter Page told Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Monday night that the FBI’s investigation was “so incredibly stupid to begin with.” He added, “My biggest concern is all the damage that this did to the U.S. government [and] the mockery it made out of the Constitution and all of the wrongdoing that was done by various officials within the Department of Justice, the FBI and the DNC [Democratic National Committee].”

It is so far unknown when these documents will be declassified in an unredacted version, but it is safe to say that Democrats are probably panicking right about now.  Fox News further reported that a source familiar with the timing of the declassification told the media outlet that they expected the Carter Page warrant application to be declassified first, followed by the FBI reports on agent interviews with Ohr. A Justice Department spokesperson told Fox News that the DOJ and FBI “are already working with the Director of National Intelligence to comply with the President’s order.”


Contributed by Mac Slavo of SHTFplan.com


SHARE:

By Mac Slavo | SHTFplan | Sept. 4, 2018

In his new book titled  “The Deep State: How an army of bureaucrats protected Barack Obama and is working to destroy Donald Trump,” Jason Chaffetz alleges that the deep state is very real.  His book, which is set to be published on September 18, details the lengths the intelligence community is going to in an attempt to undermine Trump.

“The Deep State is real,” Chaffetz wrote, according to the Salt Lake Tribune. “They don’t like exposure, accountability or responsibility. They fight back, outlast and work the system for their advantage. And they certainly don’t like disruptive forces such as Donald Trump.”

Chaffetz, a former congressman from Utah, resigned from Congress in June 2017. At the time, that was about six months into Trump’s presidency. Chaffetz then decided to take a job as a political analyst for the FOX News Channel and the FOX Business Network, according to USA Today. 

James Comey Says Deep State Doesn’t Exist, Then Describes The Deep State’s Existence

Chaffetz says that the devastating Benghazi incident is what uncovered a larger problem in the corrupt government. “Without exposing Benghazi we might never have learned that Hillary Clinton was using her private email server to conduct government business and transmit classified information,” Chaffetz wrote. “Benghazi was a symptom of a much deeper problem at the State Department. Their decisions were based not on a security calculation, but on a political one.” Chaffetz also tosses the Department of Justice firmly under the bus in his book as well. The DOJ is a frequent target of both Trump and the House Freedom Caucus. “The DOJ should be protecting us,” Chaffetz wrote. “And yet it is the federal agency that stands head and shoulders above the rest in enabling the Swamp.”




The leftists both in political positions and amongst the public see Chaffetz as going after Obama while allowing Trump to run free. “Despite issuing a steady stream of far-reaching subpoenas during the Obama Administration, the Oversight Committee has essentially gone dormant under the Trump Administration, and Chairman Chaffetz’s successor has not issued a single subpoena to anyone, on any issue, ever,” Elijah Cummings, a Democrat from Maryland and the top Democrat on the  House oversight panel said.


Contributed by Mac Slavo of SHTFplan.com


SHARE:

By Elizabeth Vaughn | Freedom Outpost | August 29, 2018

Two sources that were briefed on the situation told The Daily Caller that a Chinese-owned business operating in the D.C. area penetrated Hillary Clinton’s private server and inserted code that forwarded copies of Clinton’s emails to the Chinese company in real time.

According to the sources,

The Chinese wrote code that was embedded in the server, which generated an instant “courtesy copy” for nearly all of her emails and forwarded them to the Chinese company.

At a July 12 House Committee on the Judiciary hearing, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) said the “Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found that virtually all of Clinton’s emails were sent to a “foreign entity.” He did not reveal the entity’s identity, but said it was unrelated to Russia.”

The source also said that two ICIG officials, investigator Frank Rucker and attorney Janette McMillan, warned FBI official Peter Strzok and three others “repeatedly” about this, but they failed to act.

An “anomaly” had been discovered in early 2015. The source, a former intelligence official, told The Daily Caller:

“When [the ICIG] did a very deep dive, they found in the actual metadata — the data which is at the header and footer of all the emails — that a copy, a ‘courtesy copy,’ was being sent to a third party and that third party was a known Chinese public company that was involved in collecting intelligence for China,” the former intelligence officer told TheDCNF.

“The [the ICIG] believe that there was some level of phishing. But once they got into the server something was embedded,” he said. “The Chinese are notorious for embedding little surprises like this.”

They would not divulge the name of the Chinese company, but they did say it was a “front group” for the Chinese government.

Hillary’s spokesperson, as expected, refused to even entertain the possibility of foul play.




Anyway, in 2015, the “State Department IG, Steven Linick and then-ICIG I. Charles McCullough III “server in 2015. McCullough told Congress in July 2015 that her emails contained classified material.”

“IC IG was involved in the review of certain information drawn from the private email server,” an agency spokeswoman told The Daily Caller.

The two IGs asked the Department of Justice to investigate whether the classified information was compromised, according to a July 23, 2015, New York Times report based on unnamed senior government officials.

The FBI issued a referral to the Justice Department in July 2015. The bureau warned that classified information may have been disclosed to a foreign power or to one of its agents.

“FBIHQ, Counterespionage Section, is opening a full investigation based on specific articulated facts provided by an 811 referral from the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community, dated July 6, 2015 regarding the potential compromise of classified information,” a July 10, 2015, FBI memo stated.

An 811 referral informs the FBI of classified information that was potentially released to a foreign power or agent of a foreign power.

“This investigation is also designated a Sensitive Investigative Matter (SIM) due to a connection to a current public official, political appointee or candidate,” the memo stated.

Then-FBI Deputy Director Mark F. Giuliano sent a follow-up memo on July 21, 2015, to President Barack Obama’s deputy attorney general, Sally Yates, about two conversations he had with her about the criminal referral.

“On 13 July 2015 and 20 July 2015, I verbally advised you of a Section 811(c) referral from the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community received by the FBI on 06 July 2015. The referral addressed the mishandling of classified information on the personal e-mail account and electronic media of a former high-level us Government official,” according to the FBI memo, which was hand delivered to Yates.

The treasure trove of incriminating evidence that has accumulated over the last year makes it pretty hard for anyone to deny the deep state’s attempt to overturn Trump’s victory.

Just last week, Real Clear Investigation’s Paul Sperry, released a painstaking and fascinating review of the FBI’s casual treatment of the Clinton emails that turned up on Anthony Weiner’s laptop six weeks before the election. After dragging their feet, they finally performed a cursory review although most of the emails were not even looked at.

And now, if this report is true, it’s clear that Hillary’s “gross negligence” in handling classified information has compromised our national security. How about appointing a special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton? At the very least, it might keep her from running again.


Contributed by Elizabeth Vaughn of Freedom Outpost.

Elizabeth Vaughn is a conservative political blogger and mom of three residing in southern Connecticut. Following a career in the financial services industry, she is now a regular contributor to Freedom Outpost. Contact her at eliza.vaughn13@gmail.com


SHARE:

By Mac Slavo | SHTFplan | August 28, 2018

Special Agent Jonathan Moffa testified last Friday behind closed doors and before the House Judiciary Committee and House Oversight Committee. Moffa said that FBI personnel would use media reports based on information they leaked to justify applications for Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrants.

Moffa, who worked with controversial former FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, did not come forward to the media, but according to a report by Fox News, a source familiar with his testimony has spoken about it.

The source told Fox News that Moffa acknowledged this “had been a practice in the past.”

Republicans have long questioned to what extent leaked information, related to the unverified anti-Trump dossier, was used as a basis for surveillance warrants against former Trump adviser Carter Page in 2016 — when the bureau was led by James Comey and deputy Andrew McCabe. Fox News

When pressed by the committees on whether this was common practice at the FBI, Moffa acknowledged the FBI had at least engaged in this activity in other cases. However, the source also told Fox News that Moffa did not specifically confirm that the practice of using leaked information to bolster warrant applications was employed with regard to the dossier. 

House Freedom Caucus Chairman Mark Meadows, told Fox News on Tuesday that the committee had evidence of the FBI’s practice that would be “hard to refute,” and the FBI did not immediately respond to Fox News‘ request for comment. “We know that some people at the Department of Justice and the FBI actually gave information to the media, then the stories were reported. Then they used those reports to justify further investigations,” Meadows said on “America’s Newsroom” Tuesday.  “You know, that’s like saying, we’re going to incriminate on one hand, and be the jury on the other. It just doesn’t work that way.”

Meadows also took to Twitter to announce this new information.

The Daily Caller was the first to report on the specifics of Moffa’s claims.


Contributed by Mac Slavo of SHTFplan.com


SHARE: