By Mac Slavo | SHTFplan | August 30, 2018

Just hours after a judge dismissed all charges against three Muslim extremists training children to become school shooters, the suspected terrorists were released from jail. The three men were charged with running a radical compound in New Mexico.

On Wednesday, district Judge Emilio Chavez dismissed charges against three of the five defendants; Lucas Morton, Subhannah Wahhaj, and Hujrah Wahhaj.  Chavez ruled that the authorities violated the state of New Mexico’s “10-day rule.”  If you’re thinking “these guys got off on a technicality,” you would not be all that far from the truth.

According to Fox News, the child abuse charges against the three suspected terrorists were dropped because prosecutors missed the 10-day limit for an evidentiary hearing to establish probable cause. During a separate hearing which also took place Wednesday, Judge Jeff McElroy dismissed the same charges against fellow defendants, Siraj Ibn Wahhaj and Jany Leveille. However, charges leveled against them on Friday, in connection to the death of a missing 3-year-old boy, remained.

Taos County Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe announced that Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, the missing boy’s father, and Leveille were charged with “abuse of a child resulting in the death of a child” and “conspiracy to commit abuse of a child.” Police stormed the compound August 3 to look for the missing child.  A child’s remains were found on the property on August 6. Health officials confirmed earlier this month that the discovered remains were positively identified as the missing 3-year-old boy’s.

Siraj Wahhaj, 39, and Lucas Morten, two very heavily armed men who are believed to be “extremist[s] of the Muslim belief,” were running the horrifying compound, Hogrefe said. When police arrived on the scene, Wahhaj was armed with an AR-15-style rifle and several loaded 30-round magazines. He also allegedly had on him four loaded pistols.

According to a report by Fox News, Hogrefe said authorities had conducted surveillance of the compound while looking for the missing boy before he decided Thursday to get a search warrant. The warrant was immediately obtained after a Georgia investigator forwarded a message in which someone at the compound reportedly told another person that people who were living in the shanty were starving and needed water. “The message sent to a third party simply said in part, ‘We are starving and need food and water,’” Hogrefe said. “I absolutely knew that we couldn’t wait on another agency to step up and we had to go check this out as soon as possible.” -SHTFPlan

The Muslim extremists running the compound were heavily armed and said to be training children to become school shooters.


Contributed by Mac Slavo of SHTFplan.com


SHARE:

America Uncensored | August 14, 2018

While “Patriots” are busy celebrating the firing of Peter Strzok, Trump busy with his war on fake news, Alex Jones busy fighting censorship, and hopeless idiots busy jumping out of moving cars, liberals are out right declaring war. Doing everything to make their dream a reality, going as far as turning suspected terrorists loose.

New Mexico Liberal Judge Sarah Backus has set the five muslim extremists, running the N.M. compound, free. With only a signature bond! As being reported by KOB 4 Albuquerque.

Despite prosecutors evidence of a dead child, child abuse and training children to become school shooters, Judge Backus rules that these men are not a danger to society.

State prosecutors’ motion to detain five adults arrested after a raid in northern New Mexico earlier this month was denied by a judge on Monday.

Judge Sarah Backus made the determination, saying the state failed to meet the burder of showing the suspects were a danger to the community following several hours of testimony and evidence being presented by prosecutors. Siraj Wahhaj, Hujrah Wahhaj, Lucas Morton, Jany Leveille and Subhannah Wahhaj each face 11 counts of child abuse, after 11 children were found living in deplorable conditions at the site. –KOB4

In case you are wondering, YES, this just happened!




While everyone is cheering the FBI for firing one traitor, the rest of them are aiding in plots against America. With the help of judges and lawyers. The raid on this New Mexico compound was not supposed to happen, so it seems.

President Trump should be tweeting up a storm about this. Every last news agency should be all over it. This should be the reason for school walkouts, but we aren’t hearing much from David Hogg about it.

Meanwhile some are doing what they can, fighting through the censorship to get the word out.

And some are getting right to the point.

It’s a sad time in America when everyday tax paying American citizens could be detained for using straws, but radical jihadists are set free.


Contributed by LP of AmericaUncensored.net


SHARE:

America Uncensored | August 9, 2018

Breaking discovery proves another crazy conspiracy theory to be true.

Prosecutors say a man caught during the raid of a New Mexico compound several days ago, was training children to be school shooters.

As reported by Associated Press:

Prosecutors say in court documents that the father of a missing Georgia boy was training children at a New Mexico compound to commit school shootings.

The documents filed Wednesday say Siraj Ibn Wahhaj (see-DAHJ’ IBN wah-HAJ’) was conducting weapons training at the compound near the Colorado border where 11 hungry children were found in filthy conditions.

Prosecutors filed the documents while asking that Wahhaj be held without bail.

Wahhaj was arrested last week with four other adults. They are facing child abuse charges.

Authorities say the remains of a boy also were found on the compound but have not been positively identified by a medical examiners.




And now on CBS:

More to come as details unfold.


Contributed by LP of AmericaUncensored.net


SHARE: