By Ron Paul | RPI | November 12, 2018

It’s not often that US Government officials are honest when they talk about our foreign policy. The unprovoked 2003 attack on Iraq was called a “liberation.” The 2011 US-led destruction of Libya was a “humanitarian intervention.” And so on.

So, in a way, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was refreshingly honest last week when, speaking about newly-imposed US sanctions, he told the BBC that the Iranian leadership “has to make a decision that they want their people to eat.” It was an honest admission that new US sanctions are designed to starve Iranians unless the Iranian leadership accepts US demands.

His statement also reveals the lengths to which the neocons are willing to go to get their “regime change” in Iran. Just like then-Secretary of State Madeleine Albright said it was “worth it” that half a million Iraqi children died because of our sanctions on that country, Pompeo is letting us know that a few million dead Iranians is also “worth it” if the government in Tehran can be overthrown.

The US Secretary of State has demanded that Iran “act like a normal country” or the US would continue its pressure until Iran’s economy crumbles. How twisted is US foreign policy that Washington considers it “normal” to impose sanctions specifically designed to make life miserable – or worse – for civilians!

Is it normal to threaten millions of people with starvation if their leaders refuse to bow down to US demands? Is the neoconservative obsession with regime change “normal” behavior? Is training and arming al-Qaeda in Syria to overthrow Assad “normal” behavior? If so, then perhaps Washington’s neocons have a point. As Iran is not imposing sanctions, is not invading its neighbors, is not threatening to starve millions of Americans unless Washington is “regime-changed,” perhaps Iran is not acting “normal.”




So what is normal?

The continued Saudi genocide in Yemen does not bother Washington a bit. In fact, Saudi aggression in Yemen is viewed as just another opportunity to strike out at Iran. By making phony claims that Yemen’s Houthis are “Iran-backed,” the US government justifies literally handing the Saudis the bombs to drop on Yemeni school busses while claiming it is fighting Iranian-backed terrorism! Is that “normal”?

Millions of Yemenis face starvation after three years of Saudi attacks have destroyed the economy and a Saudi blockade prohibits aid from reaching the suffering victims, but Secretary Pompeo recently blamed Yemeni starvation on, you guessed it: Iran!

And in a shocking display of cynicism, the US government is reportedly considering listing Yemen’s Houthis as a “terrorist” organization for the “crime” of fighting back against Saudi (and US) aggression. Labeling the Yemeni resistance a “terrorist” organization would effectively “legalize” the ongoing Saudi destruction of Yemen, as it could be justified as just another battle in the “war on terror.” It would also falsely identify the real culprits in the Yemen tragedy as Iran, which is repeatedly and falsely called the “number one sponsor of terrorism” by Pompeo and the rest of the Trump Administration neocons.

So yes, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told one wicked truth last week. But before he demands that countries like Iran start acting “normal” or face starvation, perhaps he should look in the mirror. Are Pompeo and the neocons “normal”? I don’t think so.


Contributed by Ron Paul of Ron Paul Institute.

The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity is a project of Dr. Paul’s Foundation for Rational Economics and Education (F.R.E.E.), founded in the 1970s as an educational organization. The Institute continues and expands Dr. Paul’s lifetime of public advocacy for a peaceful foreign policy and the protection of civil liberties at home.


SHARE:

L. Steele | America Uncensored | October 25, 2018

Hundreds of U.S. troops are said to be making their way to America’s southern border to assist the National Guard and DHS aiming to stop a migrant caravan making its way from Honduras. According to a U.S. official, 800 soldiers are being sent to offer “logistical support”.

In response to president Trump’s threat to send the military to the border, Defense Secretary James Mattis could order the deployment as soon as today, Fox News reports.

The official said roughly 800 soldiers will be sent to the area to offer “logistical support,” including providing tents and vehicles.

It’s not immediately clear which units are being tasked with the mission as details are still being finalized.

Defense Secretary James Mattis could sign the deployment orders as soon as today.

Thursday morning, president Donald Trump took to twitter calling the caravan a “National Emergency” requiring military support to stop it.

The National Guard, assisting Homeland Security, currently has 2,100 troops on the southern border.

The caravan of around 7,000 migrants is still 1,000 or more miles away from the closest entry point into the United States. Many are suffering exhaustion and other health issues.

The actual number of migrants with the caravan is not known as some are turning back to their homelands while others are joining along the way. Sickness, fear and harassment are whittling down the caravan, CNBC reports.




Little by little, sickness, fear and police harassment are whittling down the migrant caravan making its way to the U.S. border, with many of the 4,000 to 5,000 migrants camped overnight under plastic sheeting in a town in southern Mexico complaining of exhaustion.

The group, many with children and even pushing toddlers in strollers, planned to depart Mapastepec at dawn Thursday with more than 1,000 miles still to go before they reach the U.S. border.

But in recent days a few hundred have accepted government offers to bus them back to their home countries.

President Trump continues to call for a border wall to help combat invasions such as the caravan heading this way. However, it seams to have less appeal now that republicans are trying to fund it through taxpayers instead of making Mexico pay for it as promised.

Though mainstream media outlets such as CNBC paints a picture of hundreds of migrants suffering trying to make their way to America for a better life, there is much more at stake. The safety of this nation. As Sara Carter points out, there are people joining up with the caravan from several terrorist countries including members of the MS 13 gang.

It’s hard to find fault with Trump’s decision to put our military on the border, it is after all where they belong. Our troops are spread out throughout the world fighting battles for rich globalist which have nothing to do with out freedom. The border is where they belong, protecting us from real threats.


Contributed by L.Steele of AmericaUncensored.net, where this article was originally published.


SHARE:

By Tyler Durden | ZeroHedge | October 24, 2018

One day after federal agents detonated a bomb discovered in the mailbox of George Soros’s home in Westchester County, Secret Service technicians have intercepted suspected bombs reportedly mailed to the homes of the Obamas as well as Bill and Hillary Clinton. The bomb sent to the Clintons was mailed to the couple’s home in Chappaqua, NY – which is also located in Westchester, according to the New York Times. The package mailed to the Obamas was sent to the former president’s office.

It wasn’t clear where the bombs were found, but the Secret Service is investigating.

The bomb found at Soros’ home was constructed from a length of pipe about six inches long that was filled with explosive powder. It was “proactively detonated” by a bomb squad that was summoned to the scene, according to law enforcement officials who spoke to the Times under the condition of anonymity. The motive of the would-be bomber – or bombers – remains unknown.

Though, as the NYT pointed out, Soros and the Clintons have both been the objects of scorn from right-wing groups.

The Secret Service has released a statement about the incidents:

“The US Secret Service has intercepted two suspicious packages addressed to Secret Service protectees.

Late on October 23, 2018, the Secret Service recovered a single package addressed to Former First Lady Hillary Clinton in Westchester County, New York. Early this morning, October 24, 2018, a second package addressed to Former President Barack Obama was intercepted by Secret Service personnel in Washington, DC.

The packages were immediately identified during routine mail screening procedures as potential explosive devices and were appropriately handled as such. The protectees did not receive the packages nor were they at risk of receiving them.

The Secret Service has initiated a full scope criminal investigation that will leverage all available federal, state, and local resources to determine the source of the packages available federal, state, and local resources to determine the source of the packages and identify those responsible.”

Given that these incidents are almost guaranteed to unleash another torrent of speculation about unstable far-right groups, one can’t help but wonder if this is an example of Democrats pulling a Bolsonaro just two weeks before a crucial midterm vote.


Originally Published by Tyler Durden at Zero Hedge.


SHARE:

By Tim Brown | Freedom Outpost | October 22, 2018

OK, so there have been several reports about the Las Vegas shooting that occurred on October 1, 2017, over one year ago.  Earlier this year, it was revealed that a noise complaint from alleged shooter Stephen Paddock’s room was issued to the Mandalay Bay Casino and Hotel for the room below him.  The issue is that Paddock, according to intelligence services, was not even in his room, but rather was at his home in Mesquite, Nevada.  So, who made the complaint?

According to a report from US News from January 2018:

Sept. 30: Paddock places a “do not disturb” sign on both Mandalay Bay rooms, travels twice to Mesquite, and rolls a total of six suitcases into the rooms. He declines housekeeping service and gambles for a couple of hours before driving home to Mesquite.

Oct. 1: Paddock returns to the Mandalay Bay, gambles for several hours, takes two rolling suitcases and a third bag to his room, moves his vehicle from self-park to valet and orders two room service entrees in Danley’s name.

According to an intelligence report obtained by Big League Politics, which was compiled by former high-level United States intelligence officers, Paddock was not in his room at the time, but rather at his home in Mesquite.

So, consider the fact that the noise complaint occurred early on the morning of October 1 while Paddock was allegedly at his home in Mesquite.




According to The Daily Mail:

Albert Garzon, a restaurant owner visiting from San Diego, and his wife and friends, was staying in 31-135, directly beneath Paddock, when he says he got a knock on the door at 1.30am.

It was security asking him to turn down the music after another guest had complained about the noise, the New York Times reports.

When he asked who it was, he replied: ‘It’s the guest above you.’

Garzon says they turned down the music, but half an hour later, they got another visit from a different security guard saying the hotel had received another complaint from the same individual.

The restaurateur agreed and turned the music off.

He gave it very little thought amid the ensuing chaos on Sunday, until early on Monday, when he looked up and saw a curtain flapping out of Paddock’s smashed out windows, and realized that the noise complaint had been made by the gunman.

So, two calls came in of a noise complaint from Paddock’s room about an hour apart, the first one around 1:30am.  Yet, he wasn’t there.

The obvious question is, who made the complaint?

We know that the Las Vegas Metro Police have concluded that Paddock acted alone, which there is enough evidence that we are privy to that we know cannot be true.

For instance, while we were told that his girlfriend Marylou Danley was cleared within hours after she was allegedly in the Philippines thought she had just been at the hotel prior to the shooting.  Could she have actually been in the room?  Perhaps.

Then, we have the mystery of who locked the door to the adjoining room that was also in Paddock’s name.

Then, we have the Islamic State making not one, not two, but three different claims that Paddock was a convert to Islam.

That could be the actual Islamic State or it could be many of their handlers.  We commonly refer to them as the Central Intelligence Agency.

Was it an Islamist?  Was it a federal agent?  Was it Paddock’s girlfriend?

Was it perhaps that Australian that neither the FBI nor the Las Vegas Police decided to interview who claimed to know things only investigators knew about Paddock and his room and claimed he was in the room beside him?

Will we ever be given the truth about the Vegas shooting?


Contributed by Tim Brown of Freedom Outpost.

Tim Brown is an author and Editor at FreedomOutpost.com, SonsOfLibertyMedia.com, GunsInTheNews.com and TheWashingtonStandard.com. He is husband to his “more precious than rubies” wife, father of 10 “mighty arrows”, jack of all trades, Christian and lover of liberty. He resides in the U.S. occupied Great State of South Carolina. . Follow Tim on Twitter. Also check him out on Gab and Steemit


SHARE:

By Mac Slavo | SHTFplan | October 15, 2018

Dozens of witches say they plan to gather in New York City this month to hex Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, who was sworn into the nation’s highest court last week.  Kavanaugh’s journey was a rough one, with women coming forward seemingly out of nowhere with allegations of sexual misconduct.

Those allegations (remember, allegations are simply accusations, not convictions) appear to be the reason the witches will gather on October 20 in order to hex the newest Supreme Court Justice. Dakota Bracciale, the Brooklyn-based witch who is organizing the hexing event, said the witches see the hex as a radical act of resistance that continues witchcraft’s long history as a refuge and weapon for the “oppressed, downtrodden and marginalized.” Bracciale is also the witch who organized three hexes against President Donald Trump last year.




“Witchcraft has been used throughout history as a tool and ally for people on the fringes of society who will not ever really get justice through the powers that be,” Bracciale told The Huffington Post. “So they have to exact their own justice.”  Bracciale added that the ritual is meant to be cathartic for alleged victims of sexual assault. Kavanaugh will apparently be the focal point for the hex, but not the only target. The public hex is meant to exact revenge on “all rapists and the patriarchy at large which emboldens, rewards and protects them,” a Facebook page dedicated to the event states.

According to USA Today, about 60 people will be in attendance at the pagan event on Saturday. The ritual will include effigies, coffin nails, graveyard dirt, and a spell, Bracciale told media outlets. Bracciale also said that not everyone in attendance will believe in the power of the hex but that won’t matter. According to Bracciale, the hexing event is, in part, nothing more than a means of spiritual or emotional catharsis. Immediately following the hex, a second ritual will be held, which is called “The Rites of the Scorned One,” according to the Facebook page.  It will “validate, affirm, uphold and support those of us who have been wronged and who refuse to be silent any longer.”

Hexes are “not something you do lightly,” Bracciale said to The Huffington Post, “but it is something you have in your arsenal or toolbox.”


Contributed by Mac Slavo of SHTFplan.com


SHARE: