Late Sunday night, when very few were looking, (and to be fair, the mainstream media isn’t looking) local Florida media reported that the alleged gunman who shot up Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in February was assigned to a controversial Obama-era disciplinary program which the Broward County Public Schools superintendent previously denied existed on multiple occasions.
The Daily Wire reported that Superintendent Robert W. Runcie implemented the PROMISE Program in Broward County Public Schools in 2013 at the behest of the Obama administration’s efforts to reduce the number of minority students who ended up in prison from crimes that they committed on campus.
According to WLRN, two sources with knowledge of [the shooter]’s discipline records told the local Florida media outlet that Nikolas Cruz was referred to the so-called PROMISE Program for a three-day stint after committing vandalism at Westglades Middle School in 2013.
The Daily Wire‘s Ben Shapiro analyzed a report from Real Clear Investigations and wrote that Broward County Public Schools “had rewritten its disciplinary policies to make it nearly impossible to suspend, expel, or arrest students for behavioral problems including criminal activity.” But no one is sure whether or not the shooter even attended the program.
School district spokesperson Tracy Clark told WLRN on Friday that administrators in the district were analyzing the shooter’s records and on Sunday they confirmed that he had been referred to PROMISE after he vandalized a bathroom at the middle school shortly after the program was put in place in 2013. Clark said he [Cruz] appeared at Pine Ridge Education Center in Fort Lauderdale — an alternative school facility where PROMISE is housed — for an intake interview the day after the vandalism incident. “It does not appear that [the alleged shooter] completed the recommended three-day assignment/placement,” she said, although she wouldn’t “speculate” on the reason why.
*SIDENOTE: It seems that some are now referring to Nikolas Cruz as his prisoner number, 18-1958. It’s a newer approach but has been mentioned before as a way to not glorify and give hero status to killers.
Broward County Sheriff’s Office has said previously that Cruz never attended the program. “The school board reports that there was no PROMISE program participation,” said BSO representative Jack Dale. But it does appear that yet another person has lied making it all but impossible to believe the official narrative.
During a solo concert this week in Barcelona, Pink Floyd frontman Roger Waters took a moment to address the audience about the recent bombing of Syria. Waters said he was approached by someone before the concert who wanted to get onstage and speak on behalf of the White Helmets about the alleged chemical attacks in Douma.
Instead of bringing the anonymous man onstage, Waters addressed the crowd on the issue himself, saying that he believes the White Helmets are a propaganda organization on a mission to justify western intervention in the region. Waters said he believes that the person who wanted to make a statement was well-intentioned, but misled, and then offered his opinion to the audience.
“The White Helmets is a fake organization that exists only to create propaganda for jihadists and terrorists,” Waters said. “That’s my belief. We have opposing beliefs. If we were to listen to the propaganda of the White Helmets and others, we would be encouraged to encourage our governments to start dropping bombs on people in Syria. This would be a mistake of monumental proportions for us as human beings.”
“What we should do is go and persuade our governments not to go and drop bombs on people. And certainly not until we have done all the research that is necessary so that we would have a clear idea of what is really going on. Because we live in the world where propaganda seems to be more important than the reality of what is really going on,” he added.
The White Helmets have been known to work with terrorists to achieve regime change in Syria. The white helmets were also caught staging videos of atrocities in an attempt to bait western powers into war and were later forced to apologize.
The group also came under fire last June when video surfaced that showed members assisting in disposing of the dead bodies of Syrian soldiers. The US-backed “aid workers” were seen celebrating their kill whilst holding the heads of the dead.
As it stands, the White Helmets are heavily funded by the U.S. and the UK, as well as many other international entities. That may be the reason they always worked in rebel-held areas of the greater Syrian conflict. The WH serve as a de facto propaganda wing of the West to sway public opinion into supporting regime change in Syria.
As proof, one only has to look to the story of Omran Daqneesh, a Syrian boy reportedly pulled from the rubble of a bombed out building. Daqneesh’s image was broadcast around the world and used as a propaganda tool against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
The truth was later revealed by The Free Thought Project and others that it is highly likely the opposition itself destroyed the very building in which Daqneesh was residing, then used his image to promote the myth that he was attacked by Syrian forces.
According to The New York Times, Mr. Daqneesh told the real story of what happened immediately following the bombing. He never supported the opposition and appeared on Syrian state-run media to proclaim his support for Assad. He described how the White Helmets used his son as a propaganda tool without his permission.
”They took Omran, got him to the ambulance, where they filmed him. It was against my will. I was still upstairs in the house,” Mr. Daqneesh said, adding that he was pressured, and even offered money to use his son as a pawn in propaganda against the Assad regime.
Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters has been consistently anti-war throughout his entire career and is no stranger to controversy. As The Free Thought Project reported in 2016, Waters made some bold statements about the war crimes of Israel in an interview with The Independent. He explained how artists are discouraged from speaking out about the atrocities taking place at the hands of the Israeli military.
“The only response to BDS is that it is anti-Semitic, I know this because I have been accused of being a Nazi and an anti-Semite for the past 10 years. My industry has been particularly recalcitrant in even raising a voice [against Israel]. There’s me and Elvis Costello, Brian Eno, Manic Street Preachers, one or two others, but there’s nobody in the United States where I live. I’ve talked to a lot of them, and they are scared s***less….” he said.
“If they say something in public they will no longer have a career. They will be destroyed. I’m hoping to encourage some of them to stop being frightened and to stand up and be counted because we need them. We need them desperately in this conversation in the same way we needed musicians to join protesters over Vietnam,” Waters added.
If propaganda is what the establishment uses to create a culture of war, then art is what the average person can use to create a culture of peace.
In times of oppression, it is very difficult for people to speak out against the constant tyranny, and when they do it can be even more difficult to get others to listen. Art is a subtle way of getting the message out to the masses. This is useful because a lot of times people are so entrenched in the mainstream culture that they will become defensive when they come face to face with facts that call their worldview into question. However, if these same ideas are presented in the form of art, people are much less defensive and are more willing to approach the information with an open mind. Art is also used by activists who want to send a message but still remain under the radar.
If you really examine some of the greatest works of art in history, you will find that the vast majority of the time, the artist was motivated by some kind of social cause. The art that really moves people and leaves a lasting impression is rarely made with the thought of making a buck or climbing the social ladder. In today’s culture, massive advertising schemes and flashy graphics are enough to catch most people’s attention long enough to make a purchase, but you’ll find that the works of art with real staying power are typically sending some kind of social message.
John Vibes is an author and researcher who organizes a number of large events including the Free Your Mind Conference. He also has a publishing company where he offers a censorship free platform for both fiction and non-fiction writers. You can contact him and stay connected to his work at his Facebook page. John just won a 3-year-long battle with cancer, and will be working to help others through his experience, if you wish to contribute to his treatments consider subscribing to his podcast to support .
Medical sources have claimed dozens of people were killed in a Douma, Syria chemical attack on Saturday, but those numbers are impossible to verify, prompting Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov to say there’s been no evidence found of a chemical weapons attack in Syria’s formerly rebel-held town.
The alleged attack took place over the weekend, however, Lavrov said Russian specialists and aid workers had visited the area, which rebel fighters have started leaving under a surrender deal. “Our military specialists have visited this place, along with representatives of the Syrian Red Crescent… and they did not find any trace of chlorine or any other chemical substance used against civilians,” he said.
The Russian Foreign Ministry denounced the latest reports about the chemical attack that allegedly affected dozens of civilians in the militant-controlled town of Douma. It said the reports were another example of a “continuous series of fake news about the use of chlorine and other chemical agents by the government forces.” Even more telling, as the ministry pointed out, was that the source of the reports was the notorious“civil defense” group, the White Helmets, which has been repeatedly accused of having ties to terrorists, as well as other groups based in the US and UK.
According to RT, Russia has previously warned about a false-flag chemical attack being prepared in the recent months, the ministry said. Those who are not interested in a genuine political settlement of the Syrian crisis are seeking to complicate the situation on the ground, it added.
“The goal of this… baseless speculation is to shield the terrorists and… the radical opposition that refuse to engage in a political settlement [process], as well as to justify potential military strikes from the outside,” the statement said. It then warned that any military interference in Syria conducted under “far-fetched or fabricated pretexts” would be “absolutely unacceptable” and could lead to “dire consequences.”
The current tensions in the Middle East at first appear to be random acts of probes and military maneuvers. The Syrian question is a big one. What is happening over there? Well, a continuation of Obama-era policies of supporting “freedom fighters” against the reign of Bashar al-Assad, the leader of Syria…that is what is happening. Recently, Russian contractors were killed in battles against U.S. supported “rebels.” The Russian contractors cannot serve Russia (it’s against their law for merc’s to do such), but nothing stopped them from being hired by Assad and Syria.
But “freedom fighters” are only termed that by the United States when an insurgency is desired to overthrow an existing government that is not in favor with the U.S…. a “heroic people’s revolution” in the never-ending quest to force nations into the “freedom” of American democracy. –SHTFPlan
It isn’t too far off base to think that this chemical attack was a false flag and in preparations for weeks or even months.
Many dead, including women and children, in mindless CHEMICAL attack in Syria. Area of atrocity is in lockdown and encircled by Syrian Army, making it completely inaccessible to outside world. President Putin, Russia and Iran are responsible for backing Animal Assad. Big price…
Unfortunately, the “price” Trump wants Russia, Iran, and Syria to pay will cost the American taxpayer. Was this a false flag attack? Perhaps. But perhaps the only thing we really know for certain is that the mainstream media will spin this news story and paint the picture for us all, manipulating the simple-minded into accepting whatever atrocity may come from it: all in the name of “freedom” of course.
A major media bombshell is now confirming the shocking truth that Natural News reported first: Deputies were ordered to stand down and avoid entering the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, even as the shooting was taking place.
This irrefutable fact has been maliciously labeled a “conspiracy theory” by the fake news media (CNN, etc.), but now it is confirmed by multiple sources (as is usually the case after the fake news media gets it wrong).
Laura Ingraham is now reporting from Fox News (see video below):
Our sources near the Broward County Sheriff’s Department are telling us that the deputies who arrived at the scene of the shooting were told not to enter the school unless their body cameras were turned on. And then we found that the deputies did not have body cameras, so they did not enter the building or engage the shooter. So curiously, police also lost radio communications during the Parkland shooting. And our source claims that radio communication also went dead during the Ft. Lauderdale airport shooting of 2017…
BREAKING: Broward County Sheriff Deputies were reportedly told NOT to enter the school during the shooting unless they had body cameras on, which they did not have.
In other words, not only were the deputies ordered to stand down, but the communications outage seems to be a pattern among false flag shooting operations (carried out to push a gun control agenda).
Fox News is also reporting that deputies “would not let medical personnel into the school,” reports The Daily Wire, confirming yet again that both armed officers and EMTs were prohibited from entering the school while students were bleeding out. This was obviously done on purpose in order to maximize the body count for political gain. (And CNN was immediately ready with a staged “town hall” event to cast blame on the NRA and the GOP, as planned.)
Teacher identified the shooter as a masked “police” officer wearing a bulletproof vest and “full metal gear”
Here’s where things really go down the rabbit hole. A teacher named Stacy Lippel appeared on ABC’s Good Morning America, where she described her direct encounter with the shooter. She’s a teacher at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, of course, and YouTube has been busy scrubbing this video off all channels to make sure you don’t see it. Watch the video below while you still can. Efforts are under way to memory hole this video interview from the ‘net.
In this video, she says the following:
I suddenly saw the shooter about 20 feet from me standing at the end of the hallway actively shooting down the hallway. Just a barrage of bullets. And I’m staring at him thinking ‘why is the police here?’ This is strange because he’s in full metal garb. Helmet, face-mask, bulletproof armor, shooting this rifle that I’ve never seen before.
Notice that she immediately recognizes him as a police officer, wearing police gear. She specifically names the helmet, face mask and bulletproof armor. None of this gear was worn by Nikolas Cruz, according to all the media reports, photos and videos of his arrest. Stacy did not describe the shooter as a “student.”
In other words, this teacher is not describing Nikolas Cruz. She’s describing an armed, masked, geared-up person doing the shooting.
Now are you beginning to understand why the sheriff’s deputies were ordered to stay outside the building?
In truth, this shooting was augmented by at least one masked gunman other than Nikolas Cruz. The deputies were told to stand down so that they didn’t witness this second shooter. Nikolas Cruz very likely also shot some students himself, but it’s clear from the testimony and cover-up that Cruz did not act alone.
No wonder YouTube is desperately deleting all videos that mention a “second shooter.” If the truth came out, the fake official story would completely unravel.
Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School teacher Stacey Lippel is speaking out about what – or more specifically, who – she saw shooting up the school on that fateful Valentine’s Day. Lippel says the shooter was in “full metal garb” which is in stark contrast to the image (above) of the alleged shooter that the mainstream media continues to show us.
Lippel, who is a creative writing teacher, says she was only about 2o feet away from the shooter as a “barrage” of bullets flew down the hallway and into classrooms. Lippel’s arm was grazed by one of the bullets fired by the gunman who she says was in “full metal garb” and was even wearing a helmet.
“I suddenly saw the shooter about 20 feet from me standing at the end of the hallway actively shooting down the hallway. Just a barrage of bullets. And I’m staring at him thinking ‘why is the police here?’ This is strange because he’s in full metal garb. Helmet, face-mask, bulletproof armor, shooting this rifle that I’ve never seen before.” –Stacy Lippel
Both of these eyewitness accounts fly in the face of the official narrative the mainstream media is expecting us to digest. By now, it’s evident that the media has an agenda and is working hand in hand with globalists to disarm the good American people with phony narratives and false flag attacks that become immediately about the loss of rights instead of about the gaping holes in their own story.
Police maintain the suspect Nikolas Cruz arrived via an Uber ride at 2:19 p.m. and initiated his attack within 1 minute. If true, that would mean that Cruz would have had to suit up into full metal body armor, put on a full helmet and the whole nine yards, all the while assembling an AR-15 rifle which was purportedly packed into a duffle bag with a number of fully-loaded magazines. [All in under 60 seconds]
An affidavit filed by the Broward County Sheriff states: “Cruz stated that he was the gunman who entered the school campus armed with an AR-15 and began shooting students that he saw in the hallways and on the school grounds. Cruz stated that he brought additional loaded magazines to the school campus and kept them hidden in a backpack until he got on campus to begin his assault.” -Intellihub
One other oddity that was found buried and almost unnoticeable was an interesting detail found in an article in the Chicago Tribune. It claims that police found a kid in a bulletproof vest after the shooting. The student claims his dad, who is a cop, gave him the bulletproof vest.
In the classroom where Mackenzie Hill had been hiding, police broke through the door. As the officers were guiding students out, they noticed something odd: One of the students had put on a bulletproof vest.
The student said he’d been given the vest by his father, a police officer.
Even in the safest city in Florida, he’d brought it to school with him, just in case. –Chicago Tribune