So they can charge him as a traitor. Claim anyone exposing big brother is guilty of working for Russia!
America Uncensored | April 20, 2017
As being reported by CBS News, The CIA and FBI have launched a manhunt to identify the inside agent responsible for the latest WikiLeaks release. The leaks in question are top secret documents detailing tools used by the agency for surveilling smartphones, smart tv’s, computers and other devices.
CBS reports, sources familiar with the investigation say they are looking for a traitor on the inside who had physical access of the material. Most of which was classified and stored in a highly secure area of the intelligence agency. The agency has not said when or how the material was taken. WikiLeaks published in March.
The CIA is clearly hoping to find the person responsible and charge them as a traitor, claiming risk to national security. However, given the information released, should this person be commended as a hero? While the CIA uses these tools to spy on American citizens against their will, they want us to believe the person exposing it is a risk to our security.
The agency claims anyone exposing their criminal and treasonous activity is part of a hostile intelligence agency working for the Russians.
As CIA director Mike Pompeo states:
“It is time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is: A non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia,”
“WikiLeaks Walks like hostile intelligence service and talks like a hostile intelligence service”
The agency has not confirmed or denied the authenticity of the leaks. They have refused to comment on allegations of criminal activity against the people of the United States. Several leaks have come out showing the CIA has violated the people’s right to privacy, supporting and training terrorist groups, and even aiding in the smuggling of illegal and dangerous drugs. Crimes against the people for which they refuse to answer.
- ‘Strategic messaging’ – Russia flies bombers along US coast 4 times in 4 days
- 5 Stories Everyone Is Ignoring While the Media Implodes over Trump Firing Comey
- AMERICA’S MOST unWANTED!
- Cancer-Causing Chemical Spill 100 Yards from Lake Michigan Closes Beaches
- CIA launch manhunt for hero of latest leaks
- Cop Fired and Harassed for NOT Shooting Suicidal Man Files Lawsuit
- DNC Staffer Seth Rich Leaked 44K Emails to WikiLeaks Before His Murder
- Emergency Declared After Tunnel Collapses at U.S. Nuclear Facility
- John McAfee Just Announced the Most Private Smart Phone Ever
- Maple Syrup Extract Boosts Effectiveness of Antibiotics in Lab Tests
- Military Seeks Machine Learning To Interpret Big Data For A.I. Warfare
- President Trump’s Disappearance
- The Afghan War & Opioid Addiction In America
- The New DHS Secretary Just Tried to Scare the Hell out of Americans
- Trump Drops MOAB On CIA Installation
- Trump Son-in-Law and Senior Advisor Jared Kushner Took $250,000 from George Soros to Start His Company Cadre
- Two Major Credit Reporting Agencies Have Been Deceiving Us – Is Your Credit Score a Scam?
- If You’re Wondering Why Trump Can Just Bomb Countries, Ask Obama, Bush, and Clinton